Could Someone Give me Advise on Optimizing Power Consumption for IoT Device with Otii Arc?

Hello there,

I am working on an IoT project that involves a battery-powered sensor device, and I am using the Otii Arc to measure and optimize its power consumption. I have managed to gather some initial data; but I am looking for advice on a few specific areas to improve my device’s battery life.

I have already implemented some standard power-saving techniques, such as:

Reducing the frequency of data transmissions
Using deep sleep modes when the device is idle
Optimizing code to reduce unnecessary power draw

Any tips on configuring BLE settings to minimize power consumption during data transmission? :thinking:
Are there advanced techniques or configurations for deep sleep modes that I might be overlooking?

How can I better utilize the Otii Arc’s features for more detailed power profiling and analysis? :thinking:
Recommendations for low power sensors or other components that might further reduce power draw.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://www.qoitech.com/blog/otii-analyze-cellular-iot-power-aaps-network-simulator/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or experiences you could share regarding these aspects. Detailed examples or case studies from your own projects would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: