I’ve noticed that for the last couple of releases, the UI appears to get confused about the position of the mouse and thinks that it is below the position of the mouse pointer. For example, I move the mouse pointer over the power-switch and click and nothing happens but if I move it down nearer the ‘+’ button (to right of “Recordings” and click, the power is toggled.
This may be related to the ‘popup’ messages (e.g. “Calibration required”) or possibly it’s miscalculating because I have a mixture of screen resolutions in my system. OTII is running on an external monitor with 1920x1200 resolution but the “primary” display of the laptop is 3000x2000 (250% scaling).
Often, restarting the application solves the problem but it occurs frequently.