Feature Request - Show different visualizations in a new window(s)

Hello,

I’m not sure if this has been asked before- but it would be great to show different visualizations in separate windows. I’m sure many users have multiple monitors setup, and it would be nice to be able to full screen two different visualizations.

In my specific use-case I would like to have as much UART data displayed as possible on my biggest monitor, thus requiring more vertical window space. For more context- I regularly run tests overnight, creating ALOT of UART data. I’m aware I can hide a specific visualization- but I often look through UART data for specific events, then want to highlight that data in the main current visualization.

The lack of this feature is by no means a deal-breaker, but it would be a nice-to-have. :slight_smile:

If other people think this would be a nice feature- please add your thoughts as to why you would like it. If you feel it is a useless feature also feel free to let the devs know, I’m sure they have plenty of ‘hey this would be nice’ features to work on already anyway.

Thanks! Love the product. Our small hardware team of 3 has already bought 3 of them and now I want one for home.